Try a Free 3-Day Pass
Connect With Us
Whether you choose to sign up for a guest pass, a single class or a yearly membership for your family or corporate membership for your employees…it’s all good to us.
Contact us today and let us show you a hometown health and fitness facility unlike any other.
Mon: 8 am – 5 pm
Tue: 8 am – 5 pm
Wed: 8 am – 5 pm
Thu: 8 am – 5 pm
Fri: 8 am – 12 pm
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Sauna, co-ed
- Gymnasium *, racquetball
- Weight room with multi-stations, universal, free weights, benches, cable & pulley machines
- Nautilus center, exercise bikes, rowers, elliptical & treadmills, stair stepper, battle ropes
- Yoga studios
- Conference room/multi-purpose rooms *
*Conference rooms are available to rent for meetings. Please call the office for prices and availability.
The Offices of Children and Services has approved our building for childcare. We plan to operate full-day childcare when schools are closed unexpectedly or for extended periods of time. We will offer virtual learning, as well as providing, am and pm snacks. Children will need to bring their own lunches daily. We will be following strict guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting. Face coverings are required. The fee is $35/day. All children from any local district are eligible. Please contact Aimee Burke to reserve your child’s slot.
Benton Hall (LF) PreK – full-day program, UPK wrap around care:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 6 am – 6 pm-$35 / day, UPK disc $30 / day
3-year-old classes, Tues/Thurs, 8:30-11:00 am, $40 / wk
Benton Hall (LF) School Age, before and aftercare:
Mon/Tues, Thurs/Fri., 6 am-8 am, $16 / am, $22/ pm 2:30-6 pm
Fisher Elementary School Age and UPK wrap around before and aftercare:
M-F, 6 am-8 am $45/wk or $16 per am/ 1:45 pm – 6 pm $65 / wk or $22 per pm
Frankfort-Schuyler Elementary School Age care:
M-Thurs., 2 pm- 6 pm, $65/wk or $22 per pm.
Childcare Forms (Pre-School)
- Little Falls Pre-K Handbook
- Little Falls Pre-K Payment Schedule
- Little Falls Pre-K Welcome June 2021
- Little Falls Pre-K Registration Forms
- Little Falls Pre-K Medical Statement of Child in Childcare
- Little Falls Pre-K Income Eligibility Form for Child Care Centers
- Little Falls Universal Pre-K Forms
- 2021 Time for 2s and 3s info
- 2021 2’s and 3s Reg forms
- OCFS-LDSS-4433 Medical Statement of Child in Childcare
M, W, F – 9 am $3/cass. Full body workout for adults and seniors. Stretching, improving balance and strength w/use of weights and resistance bands. at work is included.
Tues & Thurs – 10 am $3/class. Exercise program for seniors focusing on improving strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
Vinyasa w/Lisa – Monday 6 pm $10/class
Vinyasa w/Sherri – Sat 10 am $10/class
Bells and Bands, Mon, 6:30 pm
Step kickboxing w/Mel, Tues, 6:00 pm
Kettlebell w/Mel, Wed, 6:00 pm
Kettlebell w/Mel, Fri, 5 am
All classes w/Mel are $5/class
Check Faceebook “Mel’s Kettlebell & Fit Body HIIT” for updated schedule
Time for 2's/Time for 3's
A class for two and three year old children to socialize, play and learn. The class meets Mon & Wed from 10 am – 1 pm from Sept – June, registration is required $10. $5/class. Parents remain with their children for the duration of each class.