For as little as $19/Month
Your Generosity Matters
The Center’s Cause-Driven Programs Create Meaningful Change for Local Families
The Youth and Family Center works closely with members of our community to develop social programs that fit the unique needs of our local population with a mission to support neighbors with the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive regardless of age, income or background.
Thanks to the generosity of people like yourself, we continue to fulfill our mission that started in 1883 to provide low-cost programs and financial assistance for youth and families in need.
Your tax-deductible donation, no matter how large or how small, is invested 100% into these local programs.
Let’s make a difference together. If you have the ability to support just one charity this year, consider keeping your donation local…where you can see the concrete, near-term results of your donation and where it’s likely to do the most good. The Youth and Family Center has a continuous 137-year track record of providing cause-specific programs that impact the quality of people’s lives.
Won’t you Join us today? For amounts larger than those depicted below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- As a supporter, your generosity contributes to the purchase of items for the Food Pantry, buys seeds for the Community Garden or supports the Community Senior Center.
- The Leader Club helps to support after school tutoring, maintain the Community Meeting facility or buy bread, milk, and cheese for a needy family.
- Patron level supports popular youth programs like subsidized soccer, basketball tournaments, and the Outsiders Outdoor Club.
- As a benefactor, your gift supports our Housing & Emergency Shelter program for individuals and families in need, child care for low-income families and maintenance of The Center facility for future generations.
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The Center’s philanthropic approach is rooted in the belief that neighbors helping neighbors can make a visible impact for all citizens within our community. Let’s make a difference together.
If you have the ability to support just one charity this year, consider keeping your donation local…where you can see the concrete, near-term results of your donation and where it’s likely to do the most good. Donate today!
- The Little Falls Youth and Family Center Food Pantry assists Little Falls individuals and families who are in need of food. You can choose your donation amount when you click on the Donate button.
- The Little Falls Youth and Family Center assists Little Falls individuals who are in need of scholarship funds for their education. You can choose your donation amount when you click on the Donate button.
The Little Falls Youth and Family Center Food Pantry assists Little Falls individuals and families who are in need of food. The pantry distributes holiday baskets on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The food-sense cooperative buying program allows participants to nearly double their food-buying power. Food pantry services are run by volunteers from the local community and churches. Contact Susan Tucker at the Little Falls Community Center at 45 Furnace St. at 315-823-1793 or the Little Falls Youth and Family Center at 315-823-1740.
Housing & Emergency Shelter
Rooms and apartments for male, female and family tenants available by the night the week & month at the Little Falls Youth and Family Center. Contact Anthony DeLuca at 315-823-1740.
Health and Wellness, Community Services at Little Falls Community/Senior Center
A Garden where you can help make a difference. Help by growing fresh vegetables to benefit the Food Pantry and also have an opportunity to learn about gardening. For more information or to volunteer please contact Chris Van Meter at 315-717-8299 or the Little Falls Youth and Family Center at 315-823-1740.
Community Meeting Facilities
The Little Falls Youth and Family Center offers classrooms, offices, and facilities for your group or agency’s special needs. Gym rentals & splash parties can be arranged. We offer childcare, community outreach programs, and Head Start. Call 315-823-1740 for more information.